When it comes to running a business, there are many apps supported on multiple platforms that can make it easier for you to handle your work. Let’s have a look some of the must-have apps for work.
- Microsoft Office 365: Supported on almost all platforms, this is the best app to view, create and edit documents, presentations and spreadsheets on the go. It contains almost every option supported in the desktop mode and is beautifully optimized to give you an excellent touch experience while remaining similar to the desktop version.
- OneDrive: This app ensures that you have access to each of your files, whether you are working from your office or home. Keep a safe backup of all your files through OneDrive and easily share with people at work. This app is supported on desktops, Android devices and on iPhone and iPads running iOS 7. Like many other cloud storage systems, users have the option to recover deleted files as well as revert to the previously saved versions of your files.
- GoToMeeting: GoToMeeting is a video conferencing app that lets you virtually attend meetings with up to 25 people. Again, this is also supported on both the Android and the iOS platforms. It is pretty easy to host a meeting, with an option to send invitations to the attendees. You can view presentations and reports and share them with the group. Also, you can hand off presentation control to anyone in the meeting. GoToMeeting allows you to identify the current speaker, so you know who is talking in a large group. Also, you can share your screen with the group as well as your keyboard and mouse controls for more collaboration from anywhere.
- Square Register: Square Register is a payment processing application. This app lets your small business receive payments through credit cards without any investment in any equipment. This especially helps if your business is mobile and not centered in any office. After you install the app, you have to request for a credit card reader dongle. This dongle can be plugged into your headphone jack and you are ready to process payments through the credit card reader. Square Register has a processing fee of 2.75% for every transaction processed. Most payments processed through Square Register appear in your bank account within 5 to 6 working days.
- Evernote: Basically, Evernote is a note taking app, but with its many features, it can keep your life and work organized. You can take possibly every type of note with Evernote- whether hand-written, picture or an audio note in a meeting. Sync your notes to access them from any device. Also, the advanced search option helps you find any specified text easily, whether in notes, photos or PDFs. Create to-do lists and personal milestones. Manage your expenses by organizing and tracking bills and receipts. With Evernote business, create your team and share with them your ideas and resources and get feedback- without the hassle of creating presentations.